Location: Atlanta, GA
- Under general supervision, the Analytics / Data Science Consultant will partner with key stakeholders in the organization to enable leaders to make strategic data-related decisions.
- The Analytics / Data Science Consultant works with business owners, Project Managers, Senior Project Managers to understand the objectives of the business owner, retrieval of data, organization of data into information, interpretation of data and its meaning and the ultimate conclusion of business directives derived from the analytical activities.
- This requires knowledge of high-level statistical analytics programming and have strong consulting skills.
- This role will focus on non-clinical/non-hospital settings.
- Minimum five (5) years of programming experience in SAS, SQL, VBA, .net or equivalent statistical analytical programming language.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience with analytical manipulation and interpretation of large databases required.
- Minimum five (5) years of related analytical consulting experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree required in IT, Data Science & Analytics, Business, Statistics, Accounting, Business Management OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.