Location: Chesterfield, MO
- Lead software development teams in project initiation, organization, goal and change management aspects of Agile
- Discover opportunities to champion agile values and adoption across IT
- Develop agile training materials and process guidelines
- Deliver Agile training sessions, workshops, and one-on-one coaching for Business and IT participants at the team level
- Facilitate cross functional team mediation and communication across various technical teams
- Identify, define and implement enhancements in engineering methods, standards and processes
- Partner with IT/Operations leadership to ensure alignment with Agile methodology
- Assess application product teams against Agile best practices and provide recommendations to Information Technology leaders
- Drive enterprise-wide Agile adoption strategy.
- Provide hands-on training, workshops, and materials to increase quality, velocity, and efficiency of software engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of software engineering or Agile coaching experience.
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban, and XP Agile frameworks.
- Working knowledge of one or more development languages required.
- Must have experience with IDE tools (Visual Studio, Intellij, Webstorm, etc.).
- IT, direct Agile Coach experience and Software development background.