Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6+ Months
- Looking for candidates who can support Configuration Validation and claims testing.
- Facets data model knowledge around config tables and claim is critical.
- The Business Application Expert provides expert application knowledge that is global for a business area rather than being single process focused.
- These applications support core business processes such as claims adjudication, membership enrollment, financial processing, etc.
- PowerMHS AMYSIS, Facets, and Lawson are examples of core processing systems.
- The incumbent is sought when there is application considerations needed due to problems, projects, or for overall assessments.
- This role’s oversight and strategic thinking skills ensures that comprehensive, efficient solutions are being developed and implemented without negatively impacting the current operating environment and systems.
- This expertise is usually difficult to find in the marketplace.
- Undergraduate degree
- 5 years of application experience to include either Claims, Membership, Individual Business, etc.
- In lieu of a degree, 7 years application experience in the hiring area will be considered.
- Excellent PC skills (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)