Location: Gainesville, FL
- Use of PeopleTools and other PeopleSoft development tools to perform enhancements, fixes and customizations to our PeopleSoft application, provide production support, and develop reports for end users.
- The employee will directly work with end users to understand requirements in order to design technical solutions that are in line with business needs while staying consistent with the application architecture.
- Associate’s degree and two years of relevant work experience in in either PeopleSoft HR or financials and supply chain applications. Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
- Examples of relevant work experience are skills such as project management, programming/coding and IT system implementation coordination.
- Requires working knowledge of the information technology field, which can be immediately applied to the Client environment with minimal orientation and training.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to work cooperatively in a team environment to achieve corporate objectives.
- Applicants within six months of meeting the minimum education/experience requirement may be considered for trainee status.