Location: Chicago, IL
- Epic clinical certification in EpicCare required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems, Business Administration, Engineering, or a healthcare-related field required
- 2+ years of direct experience as a clinician, clinical information system analyst, or aligned application analyst position required
- Experience managing at least one implementation or larger project required; PMP preferred
- Experience with healthcare IT systems management preferred
- The Clinical Systems Team Lead is our expert on the Epic Clinical Application (electronic health record) and associated third party applications and is our subject matter expert on clinical system workflows facilitating quality of care and patient safety.
- The Clinical Systems Team Lead is an active participant in the organizational clinical workgroups/committees and ensures all changes to the record go through the appropriate approval processes.
- The Team Lead works closely with clinical and medical services operational leadership.
- Implement and maintain the Epic Clinical Applications (EpicCare Ambulatory, HIM, MyChart, EpicCare Link, Haiku, Canto, Healthy Planet) and associated third party applications, interfaces, and databases.
- Work closely with the Revenue Cycle Systems Team Lead, the Managed Care Systems Team Lead, the Integration team, and the Director of Epic Applications to plan, implement, and support all Epic applications in an integrated manner.
- Research and coordinate the resolution of issues related to system applications
- Supervise, coordinate and review the work of Clinical Systems Analysts