Location: United States
Duration: 3 months
- Broad and / or in-depth knowledge of 1-2 areas of focus in clinical applications specialty area(s). Knowledge of systems and functions, including design, development, implementation, user support and training, maintenance, quality assurance, and system testing and evaluation.
- Strong problem-resolution skills, with the ability to quickly diagnose problems, and develop, test, and implement appropriate and effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively, train, support, and work collaboratively with users of clinical information systems at all professional and technical levels.
- Detail oriented, with proven organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and see projects through to completion on deadline.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to convey technical information and instructions to all levels of clinical applications users in a specific, clear, and concise manner.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge in documentation and reporting, with the ability to design and execute tests, analyze system performance data, and produce substantive reports and analyses.
- Ability to work with senior staff and managers, serving as a technical resource and providing advice and counsel on issues of functionality, efficiency, cost-effectiveness, policy, and performance.
- Three years related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in health care information technology, computer science, or related area, and / or equivalent combination of experience / training.
- Clinical License of RN, MA or other Tech license/certification Preferred
- Epic Anesthesia/Optime
- Epic credentialing or achievement of Epic credentialing in EpicCare Ambulatory applications upon hire strongly preferred