Location: Houston, TX
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or related field or experience working as a licensed clinical or certified IT professional. An additional four years’ experience in addition to the experience listed below in lieu of Bachelors or licensed clinical or certified IT professional experience
- Demonstrates the skills and competencies necessary to safely perform the assigned job, determined through on-going skills, competency assessments, and performance evaluations
- Sufficient proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing the English language necessary to perform the essential functions of this job, especially about activities impacting patient or employee safety or security
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, physicians, family members and co-workers in a manner consistent with a customer service focus and application of positive language principles
- Understanding of business processes and requirements as related to the assigned (clinical or business) environment.
- Ability to support large scale clinical and ancillary systems
- Familiar with current database and operating systems as required for assigned applications
- Technical skills to support multiple applications
- Intermediate level competency in multiple applications or areas of clinical workflow.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to problem solve and generate innovative solutions in conjunction with customers, vendors, and Information Technology