Location: San Diego, CA
- The Epic Analyst, Professional Billing has experience with project coordination of technology projects, process improvement (lean or some other type of similar experience), mentoring other analysts, and understands cross-functional application integration (i.e. how clinical applications connect with scheduling, billing, ancillary applications, etc.)
- This role will be expected to have a strong understand of the core foundational build of Epic Professional Billing and preferably Community Connect (application build, implementation of add-ons, and deployment of enhancement and optimizations to the module.)
- The Epic Analyst, Professional Billing, under general direction, participates on cross functional, integrated teams to troubleshoot complex problems across multiple domains. Designs, builds and tests system configuration.
- Translates business requirements into technical solutions.
- Conducts quality reviews of system builds.
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking and excellent customer service skills.
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Epic Certification in any application
Preferred Education/Experience/Specialized Skills/Certification:
- Has led small projects or technical activities.
- Epic Resolute Professional Billing Certification (Epic PB Certification) or Proficiency
- Business acumen in functional area.
- Bachelor’s degree