Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 6 Months
- Performing and managing day to day analytical and technical activities, including providing Interface Engine architecture/communication design, interface definition, message definition and translation, testing and maintenance.
- Utilizes best practices in the accomplishment of duties.
- Maintains close communications with the Lead Interface Analyst and Manager and provides status updates on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate degree with experience required.
- Bridges and Cloverleaf certification required – experience with Epic Bridges Error Workqueue development and HL7v2.x Cloverleaf development.
- Experience with Cloverleaf upgrades, Cloverleaf Linux, Web Services, Bridges reporting and dashboards, Alaris-Epic Infusion Pump integration and/or Aceso Patient Education integration preferred.