Location: Boston, MA
- The Training Analyst is responsible for providing support and training, within new and current staff training, in a structured learning program, in the use of the all clinical applications supported by the IT department.
- In conjunction with the IT project team, the trainer develops training curriculum and all materials as required to support these initiatives.
- The trainer assists in the analysis of end-user requirements, procedures and problems needed to automate work processes or to improve existing clinical applications.
- The trainer may also act as a liaison between identified end-user departments and software vendors to resolve problems related to assigned applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop training materials and coordinate training schedule.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of each software application, including proficiency in Epic products.
- Delivers classroom and small group training.
- Assists in project implementation of system enhancements and upgrades.
- Coordinate, as needed, upgrades or installation of new software and/or hardware with vendors, Technical Support, Help Desk, and end-user departments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or a Bachelor Degree equivalent in a related field or with appropriate work experience in a health-care setting.
- At least five (5) years in patient care, patient management or business office-type experience and/or 2 years in Healthcare clinical IT support.