Location: United States
Duration: 9 months
- Review waiver metric specifications for logic and data set changes and translating them into technical requirements.
- Develop new metric code or update existing metric code based on new or revised metric definitions.
- Analyze result sets and present to operational leadership in easy to read and actionable formats.
- Excellent SQL skills in Epic Clarity, and familiarity with all clinical and financial coding tables.
- Metric experience with pay-for-performance programs like QIP or HEDIS.
- Strong ability to work directly with operational clinical leaders, project office, clinic staff and other stakeholders.
- Required: Epic Clarity Data Model/Clinical or Financial