Location: Richmond, VA
- Bachelors in Pharmacy required for all new hires on or after 1/1/2017
- Three years’ experience in an IT or healthcare role required Epic end user experience preferred
Certification & Licensures:
- Epic certification in assigned module(s) or as specified by the applications required within 6 months of hire.
- Current Epic certification must be maintained for all essential certifications per Epic Corporation standards.
- Recent/relevant technical experience in medication management integrated with EHR
- Ability to lead meetings, prioritize, resolve conflicts, maintain issues lists and follow a project plan required
- Strong communication and follow-up skills required
- Competent in Microsoft Office required
- Technical knowledge of coordinating, configuring and building healthcare IT to drive quality improvement, meaningful use and safety goals highly preferred
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements for health system EHR’s required
- Epic end user experience is preferred
- Experience in change management highly preferred