Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 2 months
- Candidate should have experience with curriculum development (classroom and tip sheets), workflow development, process redesign and support. Some training experience preferred (classroom/at elbow).
- Tapestry and HB preferred. Will consider experience in lieu of proficiency/certification
- Experience with Home Health Billing and PB would be fantastic as well but Tapestry and HB are the primary needs.
- Collaborate with assigned application users to understand operational workflows and technology related challenges.
- Apply conceptual knowledge, analytical methods and problem-solving skills to identify innovative information technology solutions.
- Analyze application and business data to identify trends/areas for improvement and propose appropriate recommendations.
- Develop, deliver, and ensure effectiveness of training programs.