Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 1 Year
- 4-6 years of experience. Proficient in one or more Epic modules with detailed domain knowledge of associated business or care delivery processes.
- Study the overall business and information needs of an organization, in order to develop solutions to business and related technology problem
- Works closely with clients to identify business needs and the costs and benefits of implementing a solution.
- Create and maintainProject Plan
- Attend Defect Calls and manage defects, provide status
- UAT Status Meetings (weekly)
- Weekly Reporting as determined by Manager
- Manage LOE / RPM actuals and provide feedback as needed
- Project Management skills
- Resources planning