Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
- Required: Cert in either Clarity or Reporting Workbench
- Preferred: Cert in Epic Ambulatory or Inpatient Clin Doc
Job Function Summary:
- Involves analysis of complex regulatory reporting using data to provide insight to decision makers.
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Develops forecasts, recommendations, and strategic / tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
- Works with business and / or clinical units to understand and prioritize data and information requirements.
- Creates specifications for the development of reporting and EHR tools based on business standards and required data elements.
- Optimizes the performance of enterprise business intelligence tools by defining data to filter and index that add value to the user.
- Technical leader with a high degree of knowledge in the overall field and recognized expertise in specific areas; problem-solving frequently requires analysis of unique issues / problems without precedent and / or structure.
- May manage programs that include formulating strategies and administering policies, processes, and resources; functions with a high degree of autonomy.
- Reporting to the Regulatory and Quality Reporting Manager.
- The analyst’s primary responsibilities include: data collection, metric validation, performance and health outcome measurement, benchmarking, stratification, and visual presentation of analytic results.
- Collaborate with key clinical, business and IT partners to identify analyses and reports needed to inform executive leadership’s strategic regulatory decisions and initiatives for the organization.
- Collaborate with clinical and IT leadership in the organization for performance improvement initiatives spanning the following domains: Primary Care, Specialty Care, Inpatient Care Transitions, and Resource Utilization Efficiency.
- The Analyst demonstrates knowledge of evidence based clinical processes of care related to: timely preventive services for adults and children, chronic disease management, and reduction of preventable inpatient and ED visits.
- The Analyst will play a key role in ensuring that accurate and actionable data is reported to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Through analysis and collaboration with analytic and clinical teams, the Analyst will help to demonstrate the ability to improve population health clinical outcomes and healthcare utilization with regulatory submissions across multiple federal and government programs.