Location: Miami, FL
- Our IT department’s mission is to provide technology leadership that advances the mission, by delivering reliable, secure, and effective solutions with high quality customer service.
- Attitude – Maintains a positive attitude welcomes and incorporates feedback and shows appreciation for colleagues’ patients partners and customers in a consistent manner.
- Teamwork – Demonstrates great teamwork shares information with others responsive with all communications/deliverables collaborates with the team to resolve open issues and anticipates the needs of colleagues in a consistent manner.
- Service Delivery – Takes personal ownership of issues ensures a high degree of accuracy with all communications/deliverables completes tasks according to committed timelines demonstrates excellent service recovery and communicates with customers in a consistent manner.
- Service Management – Actively monitors assigned HEAT tickets documents activities thoroughly and resolves issues within the established service levels in a consistent manner
- Workflow Analysis – Under direction of senior team members performs workflow analysis and design with input and guidance from key operational leadership.
- Facilitates workflow adoption on new processes.
- Testing – Participates in system testing events by executing scripts.
- Accurately documents and reports any noted errors or deficiencies.
- Upgrades/Optimizations – Provides support to department/end users during system upgrade and optimization activities
- Projects and New System Implementations – Executes assigned tasks under the supervision of senior team members/management.
- Tasks are completed within specified time frame.
- Issue Resolution – Utilizes system knowledge and available resources to address routine issues.
- Leadership – Actively participates in departmental and customer team meetings.
- Provides input and acts as a team resource by taking notes or other support activities.
- Knowledge – Achieves and maintains up-to-date application knowledge for assigned applications/process areas.
- Utilizes appropriate resources to further knowledge to address issues or complete assigned tasks.
- Downtime Processes – Actively participates in testing of downtime processes.
- Activities may include executing test scripts working with end users or other tasks to support downtime activities.
- Training – Participates in discussions related to the development of training content for users.
- Provides support to formal training classes when necessary in the form of proctoring materials preparation or other tasks as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-2+ years’ experience with large hospital applications/systems preferred.
- Build Experience required.
- Relevant application certification: Epic Radiant.