Location: Pascagoula, MS
- The Radar and Reporting Workbench Administrator is responsible for creating and managing clinical reports, registries and dashboards.
- The job requires advanced knowledge of EHR, statistical, financial and medical knowledge and it is predominantly intellectual; must exercise discretion and judgment.
- The position must use advanced knowledge to analyze, interpret and make deductions from varying facts or circumstances.
- The Radar and Reporting Workbench Administrator is expected to understand and use techniques and procedures to determine the needs to design, develop, document, analyze, create, test and modify the Epic released programs, based on and related to user or system design specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Care, Nursing, Mathematics, Business, Statistics or Computer/Information Sciences
- Build and run ad hoc reports using data stored in a relational database
- Create and maintain metrics used to measure clinician performance, and to troubleshoot individual cases when issues arise
- Understand, update and maintain end user reporting security
- Responsible for creating and maintaining Reporting Workbench reports, Registries and Dashboards
- Responsible for coordinating and communicating with end users for assigned complex applications
- Reviews software, analyses business operations and collaborates with subject matter experts to tailor EHR system to fit institution needs.
- Prioritizing work, while assuring the most appropriate tools are being utilized
- Identifying and implementing new practices and procedures to ensure the efficient development of reports, registries and dashboards
- Maintain positive relationship with report customers in developing report specifications
- Troubleshoot reporting problems identified by team members and end-users
- Review and test reports following new builds and releases prior to implementation in the production environment
- Participate in other key project activities and meetings as assigned