Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 12 Months
- Manage and deploy updates and new releases to existing terminal servers at a frequency determined by the project team.
- Use capacity planning and server sizing to assess hardware needs and ensure that the hardware required supporting excellent end-user application response times.
- Establish a baseline for system performance.
- Regularly monitor system performance and determine the cause of any unexpected decrease in performance.
- Do capacity planning and Citrix server sizing if using thin client technologies.
- Setup and configuration and administration of the server farm.
- 3+ years direct, hands-on experience with Citrix Administration (In an Epic environment).
- Expertise with design, implementation, management and troubleshooting of complex
- and large Citrix environments.
- Knowledge of interacting with large enterprise SAN/storage environments.
- Extensive Windows 2003-2008 servers installation, configuration, administration,
- Citrix XenApp, 4.5, 5.0, and 6.0
- Advanced config/design of Citrix XenServer.