Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 3+ Months, Contract to Hire
- The Sr. Application Analyst performs expert level support and configuration of assigned applications.
- The position entails assisting, training, and supporting customers and junior analysts with the operation and administration of systems.
- The Sr. Application Analyst trains and mentor’s junior colleagues.
- The Sr. Application Analyst works with customers at all levels in the organization to enhance their understanding of available tools to enhance operational efficiencies.
- The Sr. Application Analyst takes the lead role to troubleshoot issues and problems within related IT teams and manage change.
- The Sr. Application Analyst is tasked with high level administration of applications and ensures quality delivery of application availability.
- The Sr. Application Analyst is charged with ensuring the services provided contribute to the successful accomplishment of the mission of the department.
- The Sr. Application Analyst assists with budgeting and project management.
- The Application Analyst III applies skills in line with values and goals, to assure the efficient, effective and consistent delivery of high quality IT services.
- Sufficient proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing the English language necessary to perform the essential functions of this job, especially with regard to activities impacting patient or employee safety or security.
- Expert ability and skill to troubleshoot system problems and to engineer expert solutions with IT customers and vendors.
- Expert technical skills to support multiple healthcare applications or clinical workflow
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, physicians, family members and co-workers in a manner consistent with a customer service focus and application of positive language principles.
- Strong knowledge of Project Management Methodologies and ability to apply them to large scale system implementation
- Ability to lead, manage and monitor multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge of multidisciplinary clinical and business information systems.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills.