Location: Fort Worth, TX
Duration: 24 Months
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Application Analyst supporting Epic Professional Billing
- Certification in Epic Professional Billing Administration, Epic Professional Billing Claims are required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, writing, analytical, problem solving, and information gathering skills along with fundamental technical troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to facilitate one-on-one meetings with User(s), work independently on strategic issues with stakeholders, effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure.
- Must be able to define test scenarios and conditions, create test plans and facilitates testing.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office
Scope of Work:
- Analyze and complete service requests and provides application support for Epic Professional Billing application by performing workflow assessments, capturing business needs, and analyzing internal systems to determine functional requirements.
- Perform complex system configuration changes related to Epic upgrades and fixes.
- Coordinate, design, develop and implement larger Professional Billing initiatives.
- Plan and lead the development of testing scenarios and testing scripts and participates in application unit level and integrated testing.
- Partner with customers to recommend and implement solutions as appropriate.
- Create and modify Professional Billing reports as required and complete and coordinate appropriate data validation.
- Follow JPS IT departmental processes related to project prioritization, status reports, security, documentation, change control, RCA and time tracking.
- Submit a weekly status report to the Manager, IT Applications over the Epic Revenue Cycle suite of applications detailing work performed each week.