Location: Savannah, GA
- Bachelor’s degree REQUIRED
- Minimum of three (3) years of IT, Healthcare, or related experience required.
- Experience in an ambulatory clinic setting preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years of Epic related experience required.
- Minimum of one (1) Epic Certification with current NVT required.
- Epic Certification in Orders
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Include:
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Solid communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work in department and interdepartmentally to articulate ideas, negotiate resolution of issues, and achieve objectives.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other productivity tools, and assigned applications and technologies.
Core Job Functions Include:
- Plans, analyzes, designs, implements, tests, debugs and maintains Epic software applications.
- Provides guidance and support to end-users to enhance the use of the Epic System
- Performs analysis and troubleshooting to resolve complex incidents not resolved by the user or tier I support.
- Provides input into developing standards and requirements for new products/services and assists in assuring that new purchases fall within this structure.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of multiple systems.