Location: Greensboro, NC
Duration: 3 Months
- Collaborates with the training director, manager, application project/team leaders and analysts to develop and deliver the system-wide training program for software facilitated by the Information & Technology Services department, to include Epic.
- On an on-going basis, responsible for maintaining the overall training for their application and other software, to include scheduling training spaces, coordinating training schedules, facilitating other trainers who are teaching this application or software, responding to inquiries about training, developing course curricula and supporting training materials, providing training, and providing support (to include floor, phone, class, hardware, software security, basic computer skills, and other support as determined by the Training Manager or Director).
- Epic OpTime Certification
- Epic Anesthesia Certification
- Skill and prior experience in adult education.
- Knowledgeable of current Joint Commission guidelines for managing patient health information, chart completion, and knowledge of HIPAA requirements.
- Experience in an EHR implementation.
- Clinical experience.
- Prior experience in EHR training