Location: Chicago, IL
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Three to seven years experience in core discipline.
- Three to five years experience in core discipline in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrates proficient competence for assigned services and systems while grasping the integration and interaction of all supported services and systems.
- Analyzes business requirements, recommends system changes, writes technical specifications, develops code and implements systems and system changes to address changing application requirements.
- Contributes to analysis and recommendations relating to performance and / or capacity of systems to ensure reliability for current and / or future use.
- Analyzes production problems and identifies solutions / changes wherever necessary.
- Works with customers, application vendors, and other IS resources to secure necessary changes.
- Adheres to quality assurance standards and systems development and delivery methodologies.
- Customer Service, Responds thoroughly and promptly to customer needs and meet Service Level Agreements as defined in conjunction with our customers.
- Manages customer relationships and follows issues through to closure.
- Includes all aspects of customers ( technology users, IS team members, end-users, etc).
- Actively participates and communicates with the project teams.
- Prepares and delivers effective support by seeking a thorough understanding of the team’s goals and objectives.
- Understands the business and clinical processes and the operational environments of assigned customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate clearly, responsively, and purposely with customers and team members.
- Develops relationships with users and other IS team members to enhance the timeliness and effectiveness of IT solutions.
- Planning, Assists with projects in the planning, design, development, testing, and implementation of application software code.
- This could include preparing time estimates for project activities and helping develop project timelines, monitoring performance, and reporting progress toward project milestones.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple work efforts simultaneously.