Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 3+ Months
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of service level support as relates to addressing EPIC MyCHART user issues.
- Interacting with patient and families to troubleshoot and support their technical and end user issues.
- Exhibits sound customer service skills by effectively handling customer problems and ensuring proper escalation procedures are followed to problem closure.
- Demonstrates sufficient knowledge of call log tracking to record accurately all needed information.
- Tracks all customer service items to completion.
- Evaluates customer service issue to determine level of service needed.
- Resolves all Tier 1 and 2 issues.
- Escalates advanced issues to appropriate resource.
- Maintains and increases knowledge of IS application, hardware, mobile devices and multiple operating system platforms
- Maintians knowledge of policies and government compliance around access for patient portal and proxies in relation to HIPAA and privacy.
- Provides focus on customer service and satisfaction with some knowledge and experience of incident management, problem management
- Serves as the first point of contact for the customer.
- Adheres to Service Desk standards, processes and systems required to deliver consistent high quality customer service
- Diagnoses and resolves problems which may involve hardware, packaged software, proprietary software and peripheral equipment over the phone, via remote control tools or on-site.
- Maintains strong technical skills and MyCHART knowledge to provide prompt support for customers to determine problems and provide resolutions.
- Meets defined turn around time for all inquiries.
- Provides recommendations on how to improve the quality of service as well as reducing repeat incidents.
- Able to perform effectively in a team environment as well as with little direct supervision
- Customer service oriented team player with first-rate communication, documentation, organizational, problem solving, written and verbal skills.
- Ability to understand, analyze and resolve problems, while on the phone or on-site with user.
- Must have working knowledge of many various pieces of equipment and software including printers, terminals, PCs, networking and telecommunication hardware, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of issues inherent to Microsoft software including, but not limited to security, deployment, imaging, auditing, licensing and compliance; deployment and upgrading; features and functionality.
- Organized with the ability to follow established processes and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems by investigating and implementing predefined potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
- Epic MyCHART Certification Preferred/Experience required
Education & Experience:
- High school degree
- At least two (2) years of experience providing MyCHARTsupport
- Preferred Education: Some College preferred.
- Technical School Diploma or equivalent
Certifications & Licenses:
- Epic Certified
- Epic MyCHART Certification/Experience required