Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
- The Instructional Designer will be an integral part of the electronic medical record implementation team who will work with the Training Manager and Application Coordinators to develop and deliver the Epic training program.
- This dynamic candidate must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- A strong belief in the objectives of this organization and the Epic project is required.
- Candidate must have a background in instructional design/ curriculum development and knowledge of adult learning methods.
- Candidate must possess excellent presentation skills, strong technical documentation skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Office (certification preferred).
Special Qualifications / Experience:
- Ambulatory Certification required
- TED trained
- Minimum of two MST builds completed