Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
- The Implementation Program Director will manage all planning and create a program plan / GLRA (Go Live Readiness Assessment) to track against, ensure tasks in enterprise-wide charter are completed and work with all stakeholders (both internal and external) for the successful install.
- Planning will include the retro fit for hospitals, as well as moving forward with Epic clinicals and revenue cycle
- This role is responsible for reporting out to Senior Leadership at Corporate, as well as onsite.
- He / She will run various meetings and work with all stakeholders to ensure program is on track.
- He / She will also manage risks and issues for each of the go-live iterations she / he manages
- The role reports to the Senior Director of the Epic PMO.
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Leading and managing multiple Epic Revenue Cycle roll outs and implementations
- Efficiency in managing a full Revenue Cycle process and proficient with the Revenue Cycle understanding and control
- Experience formulating the project program management plan, in accordance with the scope, budget, timing and quality as set by stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills with the proven ability to encourage collaboration and motivate team members.
- Organize resources within a team and appropriately match team member skills to team responsibilities.
- Ability to establish deadlines and drive self and team to adhere to them.
- Change Management experience