Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12 Months
- Epic Healthy Planet cert REQUIRED
- Involves the design, building, testing, and implementation of clinical application systems.
- Provides support to clinical users through knowledge of clinical processes, documentation needs, workflows, and clinical practice standards, when adapting software to meet their needs.
- Works with clinicians to create or adapt written protocols.
- Prepares detailed specs encompassing clinical processes, information flow, risk and impact analysis.
- May provide customer service, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Troubleshooting system problems that prevent a user from completing a task in the software
- Configure Healthy Planet Registries
- Configure reporting workbench reports
- Work with customers to develop appropriate pop health metrics and reporting
- Researching issues that cross multiple applications and operational departments (e.g. Billing workflows)
- Problems that impact multiple users, patient safety, compliance or medical risk
- Workflow solutions that change users EHR workflows that need CS/IT governance