Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 Months
- Troubleshooting system problems that prevent a user from completing a task in the software
- Configure Healthy Planet Registries
- Configure reporting workbench reports
- Work with customers to develop appropriate pop health metrics and reporting
Less frequent and more complex problems solved by the employee:
- Researching issues that cross multiple applications and operational departments (e.g. Billing workflows)
Problems/situations that are referred to this employee’s supervisor:
- Problems that impact multiple users, patient safety, compliance or medical risk
- Workflow solutions that change users EHR workflows that need CS/IT governance
- Project that scope has changes significantly
Job Function Summary:
- Involves the design, building, testing, and implementation of clinical application systems.
- Provides support to clinical users through knowledge of clinical processes, documentation needs, workflows, and clinical practice standards, when adapting software to meet their needs.
- Works with clinicians to create or adapt written protocols.
- Prepares detailed specs encompassing clinical processes, information flow, risk and impact analysis.
- May provide customer service, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
Custom Scope (customizable, will be used in the job posting/advertisement):
- The APeX Healthy Planet and Ambulatory team falls under the Clinical Systems department, which is responsible for the build and maintenance of the electronic health record (Epic) as well as the Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland’s EHR.
- The APeX HP/Ambulatory Analyst position will report directly to the APeX Ambulatory Team Lead and up through the APeX Clinical Documentation Director.
- Healthy Planet Certification Required
- Epicare Ambulatory preferred