Location: United States
Duration: 3 months
- Must have Epic Resolute Professional Billing SBO and Epic Resolute Hospital Billing for SBO
- Must have experience with Epic Billing build
- General job duties, responsibilities, expectations: This position will be working with the IT Interoperability/One Chart Release team. This role will support Epic reporting and Healthy Planet. This will be working on the day-to-day work to run the business, and various projects. Examples: One Chart Release, Epic Honor Roll, Healthy Planet Refuel, review of Health Planet registry rule attributions – comparing to foundation; partnership with Ambulatory Quality group, EDA partnership.
- Standard computer programs used in the department: Epic, Epic text, Microsoft Office suite
- Required skills and minimum years of experience: Certification/experience in Epic Healthy Planet, Cogito, Reporting; minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Tell us about the unit/department specific training and orientation program: Technology Solutions holds TSO on the Monday of every pay period. In addition, consultant will report to manager and will be assigned a mentor. Although this consultant will fill a knowledge gap, the mentor will be responsible to orient the consultant to practices and procedures. There will also have weekly touch bases with the consultant