Location: Boston, MA
- Performs programming and application software implementation assignment based on definitions of users needs.
- Assists in the review or definition of user’s problem statements.
- Works from detailed specifications which define the functional and reporting requirements of necessary information systems.
- Assists in the analysis of clinical and business information systems needs by performing detailed aspects of studies of costs and benefits, processes, etc.
- Writes computer programs using a variety of standard programming languages to meet defined information systems specifications.
- Designs computer screen layouts and related manual information processing documents.
- Participates in the design specification, analysis, development and testing of reports to meet client needs.
- Maintains an in–depth knowledge of the use and features of relevant available applications software products.
- Assists in evaluation/recommending applications software appropriate to client service assignments which meet defined information systems specifications/users needs.