Location: Spartanburg, SC
Needs to be certified in Grand Central/ADT/Prelude
- The Epic Analyst will have primary responsibility for the design, build/configuration, testing, validation and ongoing support of the Epic application – Grand Central/ADT and Prelude.
- The Analyst will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining in-depth knowledge of the software functionality and acquiring/utilizing knowledge of the operational workflows to be implemented with the epic system.
- Understanding of the organization and the user community in the analyst’s assigned area
- Ability to lead meetings, prioritize, resolve conflicts, managing issues and oversight and implementation of project plan activities
- Strong communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to probe for information about the underlying needs of the organization and user community, which directly influences how the system will be built
- Associate degree or higher in communication science or related field or completion of technical program in computer science
- 2-5 years healthcare experience