Location: Louisville, KY
- The Cogito project manager (CPM) is responsible for the overall success of analytics and for coordinating analytics tasks across all applications.
- They spend most of their time on project management.
- Overseeing and coordinating the work of Cogito business analysts and Business Intelligence Developers
- Setting overall build, security, and data segregation strategies
- Working with analyst sponsors to stand up and facilitate your data governance group
- Establishing and enforcing processes, including request, triage, prioritization, testing, publishing, and validating data requests
- Facilitating application and Cogito team communication to close gaps
- Coordinating with the training team to ensure end?user comfort and happiness with data and tools
- Establishing a process for use of the Cogito Catalog and request tracker
- Identifying and managing the scope of the reporting implementation
- Driving the analytics implementation to meet organizational goals and initiatives
- Measuring ongoing success of analytics after go?live and making necessary adjustments
- Monitoring Cogito team productivity and performance
- Reviewing upgrade documentation related to analytics tools and content and determining how to implement, disseminate, and train the changes
- Deciding which reporting tools to use as new data needs arise, including but not limited to: Clarity and Caboodle reports; Extract Framework: Metrics; Benchmarking; Radar; Cogito Catalog Registry Framework and data marts; Reporting Workbench; SlicerDicer
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and 6 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Minimum two (2) years working with clinical and/or financial applications within a physician practice environment.
- Project management and process leadership
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with reporting and database terminology