Location: Cleveland, OH
Duration: 6 Months
- This resource will provide consulting services as the inpatient analyst for the implementation of the net new Epic modules and Optimization/Enhancement build.
- Required to have 7-10 years of experience as a certified Epic Analyst at a multi-hospital system.
- Expected to actively participate in the design, build configuration, testing and implementation of the software and related interfaces.
- Will be working with operational stakeholders and build teams to ensure seamless adoption of the EHR.
- ClinDoc and Orders certifications required.
- Operational nursing experience in multiple settings (preferably a nurse who worked in the procedural areas – cath lab, OR/PACU, IR)
- The deployment team will be persons who know build and operations.
- Strong knowledge of integrated clinical & business workflows with understanding of operational requirements as related to Epic applications
- Extensive experience working with high performing teams in a large complex hospital system
- Effective facilitator with experience leading decision-making groups comprised of physicians, nurses, and executive stakeholders
- Operational experience in the hospital and/or inpatient setting at a complex hospital system as a nurse
- Proficient with project management tools and methodologies with excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical thinking, and problem-solving abilities