Location: New York, NY
- Upgrade from 2015 to 2017
- Needs be a strong builder
- Be able to assist right away
- Perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with Epic software.
- Investigate end users’ preference while making build decisions. Analyze business operations as they relate to build decisions.
- Prioritize and implement requested changes to the system.
- Analyze new functionality in releases to determine how it should be used.
- Review and test each new release, troubleshoot for end users.
- Collect information regarding potential system enhancement needs.
- Prepare details of specifications as needed
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience as an application coordinator/analyst in a large healthcare IT system.
- Current industry knowledge in the areas relevant to this specified role.
- Epic certifications Required: ClinDoc.
- Strong communication and follow-up skills