Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 months
- The senior BI developer is passionate about healthcare delivery in a patient care setting.
- A successful candidate is articulate, analytical, and a team player who understands the power of data in clinical settings. The developer enjoys coordinating with interdisciplinary teams to create end to end solutions for improving operational and clinical decision making.
- S/he learns quickly, works independently, and is relentless in overcoming technical, process, and organizational obstacles.
- The senior developer will join the Data and Analytics team in the Center for Healthcare Quality and Analytics and will be responsible for empowering users with data across the institution, providing a unique blend of clinical, technical, and analytical expertise.
- Certifications required: Epic Clarity, Epic Reporting Workbench, Epic Cogito (Need 2 of the 3)
- Previous work experience and expertise with Epic Beaker
- Guides clinical teams and business stakeholders on large scope projects: gathering requirements, developing metrics, retrieving data, and ensuring validity of results
- Proposes and creates innovative and appropriate data solutions (dashboards, reports, business intelligence tools, etc) for the measurement of processes and outcomes
- Builds new data models, testing frameworks, and documentation practices
- Demonstrates excellent presentation and communication skills to share findings in an understandable and actionable manner tailored to audience and customer’s needs
- Values data quality and has strong data validation sensibilities
- Expert in high performance SQL, relational databases
- Expert with data visualization tools (Qlikview and Qliksense preferred)
- Experience with Business Objects / Crystal Reports / SAP Webi preferred
- Six (6) years of experience in analytics / business intelligence
Master’s degree in biostatistics, epidemiology, health services research, economics, quantitative science
Five (5) years of experience in analytics / business intelligence