Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 3 Months
- The Epic Reporting Analyst is responsible for a full range of activities that are required to deliver business and clinical valued analytics and reporting solutions to the enterprise.
- These activities include requirements definition, development, test planning, test execution and direct interaction with the health care business and clinical area(s), application experts, and other projects and programs within the organization.
- This position is focused on the development of Epic Reporting solutions enabling visualizations of operational reporting, key metrics and self-service analytics based on our enterprise data.
- Good communication skills are required to effectively define requirements.
- Solutions based primarily on the Epic Clarity operational data store, Epic Reporting Workbench and Epic Radar.
- This position is critical to ensuring the daily continuity in our operational and analytics deliverables.
- Technical skills should include SQL (Relational Database), Epic Clarity, Epic Reporting Workbench and Epic Radar.
- Certification preferred.
- Develop Epic Clarity Reports to support retail pharmacy implementation
- Implement Epic delivered reports in support of the project
- Must be proficient in developing requirements and supporting documentation
- Expertise in the Clarity data model and SQL