Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12 Months
Job Function Summary:
- Involves the development and implementation of the organization’s information systems and tools that are applied to clinical information.
- Works closely with clinicians across all hospital / healthcare departments to optimize effective use of systems.
- Coordinates analytical support for health management, including profiling, health economics, and business analytics / performance metrics.
- Defines systems and applications to support various functions.
- May provide customer service, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Epic Clarity Data Model Certification required
Common problems solved by the employee:
- Work with stakeholders to identify data requirements
- Develop enterprise reporting solutions to support stakeholders needs
Less frequent and more complex problems solved by the employee:
- Optimization of report queries
- Consolidation of duplicate reporting, and/or clean-up of reporting catalog
Problems/situations that are referred to this employee’s supervisor:
- Reporting security issues
- Data quality issues with reporting solutions