Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 3 months
- 100% remote
- Candidates will need to be cert in either Clarity or Reporting Workbench.
- Preferred MIPS or previous Meaningful Use reporting and/or build experience
- Preferred cert in Epic Ambulatory or Inpatient Clin Doc
- In-depth knowledge of business intelligence functions, advanced analytics, industry standards and best practices.
- Advanced knowledge and skill in internal databases, BI applications, tools, and systems.
- Advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills to manage highly-complex information, assess problems, and develop effective solutions.
- Advanced organizational and project management skills, with the ability to lead a team, prioritize tasks, and see projects through from inception to completion on schedule.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey complex information in a clear, concise manner. Ability to produce and deliver presentations to diverse audiences.
- Advanced interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with managers, professional and technical staff.
- Ability to apply advanced problem-resolution skills to highly complex issues, quickly diagnose problems, and develop, test, and implement appropriate and effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of clinical standard terminology, clinical workflows, user interface optimization, clinical decision support, rules development, data integration and mining, clinical ontologies, adoption of technology.
- In-depth knowledge of all relevant clinical informatics software and systems, and of the highly-complex concepts, principles, policies, methodologies, techniques, best practices, regulations, and standards practices involved with patient care and electronic medical data management in the UC health care system.
- Advanced expertise in Epic clinical and administrative workflows.
- Epic Clarity Data Model and/or Epic Radar and/or Epic Reporting Workbench with 3-5 years application reporting experience.