Location: Memphis, TN
Duration: 6 Months
- Certified in Clarity 2017
- SAP experience required
- Caboodle experience required
- SQL Certified required
- Verify that the Clarity ETL process is completed every day.
- Troubleshoot and resolve errors that occur during the ETL process.
- Install, configure, and maintain the Clarity database to ensure optimal performance and integrity.
- Work with Windows Administrator to ensure regular updates to the Clarity Console server are installed.
- Modify the ETL process to fit your organization’s reporting needs, as necessary, performing tasks such as creating new tables or performing a Clarity Compass upgrade
- Install, update, and troubleshoot the Clarity Console
- Work with report writers to identify and resolve possible discrepancies between Caché and Clarity