Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 6 Months
- This consultant must be certified in Epic Cadence and Epic Prelude.
- If they have certification (and active build experience) in Epic Referrals, then that would set them above the rest of the candidate pool.
- This person must feel comfortable performing in-depth analysis of operational scheduling, specifically including complex scheduling protocols and building provider templates, data collection and report details.
- Moreover, comfortability with a very high volume of ticket activity is required.
- From a fit perspective, this person will be required to work collaboratively with other team members to assist in the design, validation and problem resolution, so ability to work well with others is imperative along with familiarity of the most recent compliance standards of HIPAA regulations.
- Additional duties could also include, developing and implementing a new appointment reminder solution, expanding Welcome kiosk solutions, and other patient access related build tasks.
- Certified in Epic Cadence Certified in Epic Prelude
- Certified in Referrals