Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
- End-to-end delivery of reporting and analytics solutions in an Epic Clarity cross- functional Clinical/Financial domain.
- Work focuses on PRIME, QIP and related filings and operational metrics, and ensuring compliance with deliverables by performing quality data audits and analysis.
- Works with and is a liaison between the customers, application teams and appropriate IT personnel when necessary on a regular basis to align technology functionality to operational processes.
- Applies knowledge of clinical workflows to understand and interpret regulatory specifications, and additional duties as assigned.
- Areas of focus include: defined metrics and algorithms, Executive Analytics, Provider Performance, Health Maintenance, Patient Experience (e.g. Timely Access), pay-for-performance programs (e.g. PRIME and QIP), and additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of Epic Clarity analytics development; Rev cycle and clinical both is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of Epic Clarity analytics development; rev cycle and clinical both is a plus
- Advanced understanding and usage of, and the ability to go anywhere in, the Clarity data model
- Strong SQL development using best practice industry standards
- Create efficient queries optimized for best performance
- Epic-Crystal integration (ECI)
- Caboodle query data model expertise is a big plus
- Knowledge of Epic Radar, Epic custom SQL metrics, Epic datalink functions is also a plus
- Licensed Clinical background is a plus plus
- On-site Monday through Thursday required.