Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 Months
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Epic Biomedical Device Assessment
- Able to assess biomed devices for compatibility and readiness for Epic integration throughout a hospital and document and organize assessment results.
- Familiarity with different biomedical devices like cardiac monitors, anesthesia machines, ventilators is preferred.
- Epic Biomedical Device Build
- Configure biomedical devices in Epic to be able to accept data from various devices.
- Hands on technical experience required.
- Epic Biomedical Device Testing
- Understand the various testing phases for a device integration project and also tests biomedical devices from the point of triggering vitals from device and validating Epic flowsheets and screens in different modules, Clin Doc, ASAP and Anesthesia. Ability to trigger vitals from biomed devices a plus.
- Go-Live prep and support
- Train and support end users in the proper workflow and process of using integrated devices with Epic.
- Understand and troubleshoot or triage technical issues at all points of failure
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Epic clinical application certification (i.e. OpTime, Anesthesia and/or EpicCare Inpatient Clinical Documentation).
- Multiple certifications preferred.
- Experience – 2-5 years working on biomed device integration projects in a multi-year deployment of Epic including analysis, deployment, build, testing and providing support in large multiple-hospital organizations