Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
- MediCAL reimbursement (both PRIME and QIP) expertise.
- End-to-end delivery of reporting and analytics solutions in an Epic Clarity cross-functional Clinical/Financial domain.
- Work focuses on PRIME, QIP and related filings and operational metrics, and ensuring compliance with deliverables by performing quality data audits and analysis.
- Works with and is a liaison between the customers, application teams and appropriate IT personnel when necessary on a regular basis to align technology functionality to operational processes.
- Applies knowledge of clinical workflows to understand and interpret regulatory specifications, and additional duties as assigned.
Supplementary Developmental Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of Epic Clarity analytics development
- Advanced understanding and usage of, and the ability to go anywhere in, the Clarity data model
- Strong SQL development using best practice industry standards
- Create efficient queries optimized for best performance
- Epic-Crystal integration (ECI)