Location: Nashville, TN
- The Epic Application Analyst is responsible for in-depth knowledge of assigned Epic System software.
- This position conducts regular day-to-day communication, reviews software, demonstrates a deeper understanding of business operations, and works with Epic, the Project Team(s), Subject Matter Experts, and end users to tailor the system to fit the organization’s needs.
- This position routinely performs in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the use of Epic software; is responsible for developing and documenting the internal procedures that will be used in conjunction with Epic applications; and will design, build, test, install and maintain those solutions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Application Managers/Directors/etc. and the entire Project Team, to collect, analyze and document business operations and workflow.
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner with accurate documentation.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues and across teams to achieve the completion of tasks.
- Troubleshoot problems and address questions from users, and provide on-call support on a rotating basis.
- Make recommendations, review and test changes, enhancements, and each new release as assigned.
- Ensure the test scripts have been created, reviewed, and updated to reflect proposed workflow solutions.
- Analyze data conversion needs.
- Support the training team by keeping trainers abreast of new functionality and system changes.
- Analyze new functionality in new releases to identify impact.
- Understands interface requirements and considerations to ensure appropriate testing is done to validate workflow from end to end.
- Provide assigned on-site support during go-lives and system upgrades.
- Ensures all quality assurance processes are followed, including change management and testing efforts.
- Actively participate and contribute in meetings.
- Works with the Application Manager/Director in the assessment of projects for scoping and timelines.
- Participate in disaster recovery measures.
- Epic Beaker Certification required (2015 or newer)
- Team Player
- Experience going through an Epic go-live preferred
- Good communicator