Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 Months
- A System Analyst III is a senior level position in the System Analyst job family.
- A person in this position will be required to work with and across teams of analysts to provide advanced level support for their customers.
- Performs advanced system configuration changes and maintenance to support the lifecycle of the application.
- Recommends design enhancements and changes for complex systems.
- Required to mentor other staff and lead teams.
- Ideal candidate has training and user support experience for Epic Ambulatory module.
- Performs operational support, maintenance and system configuration as defined in departmental operating procedures.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves data and system issues of advanced complexity.
- Works independently and leads small teams in support of team initiatives and projects.
- Gathers requirements, develops specifications prepares and reviews documentation.
- Develops, validates and executes comprehensive test plans.
- Performs 24/7 on call support if applicable.
- Communicates effectively, negotiates changes, and assists in prioritization of tasks with clients, vendors and colleagues.
- May be considered the Subject Matter Expert in their area of application or domain.
- Educates and coaches other team members.
- May be required to travel to/from and work in the various locations, including patient care areas.
- May be required to travel for mandatory certifications.
- May be designated a “Health Care Worker”
- May be required to represent I.S. and/or present to various Hospital Clinical and/or Operations committees.
- Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures and standards.
- Support the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of Hospital Technology Resources that process, transmit, or store information.
- Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
- Required Education: Bachelors of/in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other Health Care related field.
- Required Experience: Relevant experience (2-5 years) within a healthcare environment.
- Relevant Information Systems analyst experience (3-5 years)