Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 Months
- Ambulatory Certification required
- Kaleidoscope Certification preferred
- Orders Transmittal Certification
- Results Routing experience preferred
- Printer and Workstation Mapping experience
- Clinical background in Ambulatory Clinics preferred
- End User Support experience preferred
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Completed multiple go-lives, and at least one from (near) inception to completion
- Experience with an Epic implementation at a multi-hospital system, and/or a major academic medical center.
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, Information systems, business administration or equivalent experience or education is required.
- At least 3 years of clinical healthcare systems experience.
- At least 3 years of experience on commercial core clinical applications.
- Experience documenting system architecture design and clinical system workflow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, highly analytical, possess strong problem solving skills and must have a desire to be accountable for project success.
- Detailed knowledge of general phases of SDLC, project management methods
- Senior Epic Ambulatory/Kaleidoscope Certified Analyst must have previous Epic implementation experience for a 6-month contract.
- Epic Certification must be current or within prior release version.
- Individuals must have a strong background analyzing requirements gathered from clinical end users and other clinical stakeholders, creating BRDs, paper mock ups, flowcharts, project schedules and other tasks such as leading validation sessions and build.
- The right candidate will need the personality to assume ownership of a project, create guidance where there isn’t any and influence the direction if it is not correct.
- Strong written and spoken language skills are a must and a strong background in clinical healthcare technologies and processes is strongly preferred