Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
- End-to-end delivery of reporting and analytics solutions in the Epic Cogito Clarity Ambulatory/Clinical applications space (Ambulatory, Practice Management, Tapestry Referrals, Grand Central, and Ancillary Services), plus the maintenance and refactoring of existing inventory.
- Areas of focus include: Defined metrics and algorithms, Executive Analytics, Provider Performance, Health Maintenance, Patient Experience (e.g. Timely Access), pay-for-performance programs (e.g. PRIME and QIP), and additional duties as assigned.
Training and Experience:
- Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the possession and direct application of the following knowledge and abilities.
- Minimum 3 years of Epic Clarity analytics development; Rev cycle and clinical both is a plus
- Advanced understanding and usage of, and the ability to go anywhere in, the Clarity data model
- Strong SQL development using best practice industry standards
- Create efficient queries optimized for best performance
- Epic-Crystal integration (ECI)
- Caboodle query data model expertise is a big plus
- Knowledge of Epic Radar, Epic custom SQL metrics, Epic datalink functions is also a plus
- Licensed Clinical background is a plus plus
- On-site Monday through Thursday required