Location: Fort Worth, TX
Duration: 3 Months
- Provide system administration and application support for clinical information systems.
- Provide analysis and documentation of Clinical Information System activities.
- Formulate recommendations designed to improve operational effectiveness.
- Participate in building of clinical information systems for the facility.
- Works closely with clinicians, leadership, and information systems to clarify needs, prioritize requests, recommend technology design.
- Develop and direct software system testing and training procedures.
- Identify opportunities for improving operational effectiveness through analysis of clinical information systems data.
- Coordinate ongoing training requirements with Staff Development, assist with curriculum development and training of staff on clinical information systems.
- At least 3-5 years of Epic Ambulatory & Beacon Report writing experience – required
- Certified in Epic – required