Location: Fort Worth, TX
- The Ambulatory Applications Manager is responsible for the management of analysts for the support and optimization of an assigned set of Epic applications and resources, in order to maintain appropriate functionality and performance utilizing established methodologies.
- These applications include, but are not limited to: practice management, order entry, outpatient electronic medical record, ancillary systems integration, etc.
- Manages support, issues, application configuration, workflows, data conversions, data validation, reports etc.
- Supports and analyzes business operations during build decisions.
- Prioritizes requested changes to applications.
- Manages software updates.
- Ensures standardization of name and numbering conventions.
- Manages the business relationships among end users, third parties and Epic implementation team including communications.
- Establishes direction and support for the team.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Registered Nurse required.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in a supervisory or management level role preferred; ability to demonstrate strong leadership within matrix teams.
- 4 years of direct patient care.
- Detailed experience with Ambulatory workflow that includes, but not limited to, practice management, order entry, outpatient electronic medical record, ancillary systems integration, etc.
- Expert knowledge of healthcare industry.
- Information Technology experience preferred.
- Prior experience implementing Epic Systems preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects on-time and on-budget.
- PMP/ Project Management Certification preferred.