Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 Months
- A System Analyst II is an intermediate level position in the System Analyst job family.
- A person in this position will be required to work with a team of analysts to provide tier two support for their customers.
- Performs intermediate level system configuration changes and maintenance to support the lifecycle of the application.
- The analyst must be Epic Ambulatory certified.
- Epic Inpatient/HOD or ASAP certifications or knowledge of these Epic modules a plus.
- Person will work independently with Facility Project Managers and Project Team.
- The analyst will be working with other project teams (i.e. PARC, Devices, Core) and be responsible to manage Epic Clinical build for multiple Facility moves.
- Sites could be moving from one building to another, one floor to another, or expanding exam rooms.
- A majority of the work will be attaching profiles to new dept records, mapping printers, testing build and support users during moves.
- Most build already exists.
- Performs operational support, maintenance and system configuration as defined in departmental operating procedures.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves data and system issues of intermediate complexity.
- Works independently in support of team initiatives.
- Gathers requirements, develops specifications prepares documentation.
- Develops, validates and executes comprehensive test plans.
- Performs 24/7 on call support if applicable.
- Communicates effectively with clients and colleagues.
- May be required to travel to/from and work in the various locations, including patient care areas.
- May be required to travel for mandatory certifications.
- May be designated a “Health Care Worker”
- Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures and standards.
- Support the integration of information security in the development, design, and implementation of Hospital Technology Resources that process, transmit, or store information.
- Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
- Bachelors of/in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other Health Care related field
- Relevant experience (1-3 years) within a healthcare environment.
- Relevant Information Systems analyst experience (1-3 years)
- Epic Ambulatory certification is required.